• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another USPS LBE price increase?? (As of 1/21/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another USPS LBE price increase?? (As of 1/21/18)

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Just got back from the P.O. and the price to mail 1 pin in a regular LBE was $3, it used to be $2.67. I asked the clerk if there was a price increase and got "I guess so" as an answer. Any input?? This could be the end of single pin trades, and who knows what the International rates are now?

Yes, the prices went up on 9/3. :(

7fa0376ec4b70d54e3daa6fde161d525.jpg

~Merlin

Allegedly if you ship through Paypal, their prices did not increase, yet. This was from my friend who printed postage this morning and said none of her costs were any different.
Still affects international tho, apparently there was some sort of a trick to send packages as envelopes for $6? (I never knew of this), and that will no longer work.

The $6 "trick" was a wrong classification. Paypal would classify it as a large envelope instead of a package. So people using paypal to ship international would run the risk of the package being caught with insufficient postage.

So many price increases in such a short amount of time! Shipping is getting more expensive, especially for international :/

Well, poop. I went to print out a postage slip for an international package this morning and the price has more than doubled. :( "Large envelope" rates are only for documents now, even if the package is less than 1/2 inch thick... I was sending candy and washi tape to a friend across the pond for Valentine's Day. Had to sign in to the forum to see if there was a thread on this already...

This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back