• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any framing suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any framing suggestions?

hinubite

New DPF Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have this pin:

pin68781

But I'm not sure how to frame it really well... Beautiful pin, and I want to do it justice! lol

Any suggestions would be great! Just post 'em down below!

|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to keep the frame small, I would use a gold frame and just put the pin on a velvet mat in pale green (color of the ghosts). I tend to lean toward elegant in single pin frames. If you want fun, try a picture of what's on the pin and then a circular cut-out below for the pin. It requires two mats, one for the base and one for the top but the results are great. Just suggestions.

Oh, I can frame it for you if you want. I love to frame pins and I make my own mats and frames. We have professional equipment and I do all my own framing.

sks-frame01.jpg

Since I am not very good at verbal descriptions, I made my idea on Photoshop. Behind the pin, I would definitely use a velvet or lush textured material.

Thank you both for your suggestions! I've been inspired now to how I'd like to frame it! And thank you Margaret for you're offer, I appreciate it but I can't imagine the shipping for a frame! lol. I'll post again to reveal the final product!

Thanks!
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back