Any Orlando Pin events during Aug 12-16?

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by TornadoTitan, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TornadoTitan

TornadoTitan Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I will be in Orlando for a convention vending my art and original pins on Aug 9-11, I notice the Disney pin event will be during the same time. I was wondering if after this period if there are any official or unofficial gathering of pin folks? Like the Evenings of Enchantment last year or something similar or more causal?

2. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

I believe all the events are the week before when the pin event happens. If you want to trade, I believe they've moved the tables and Pin Traders to where the camera shop is or they are soon. @MerlinEmrys do you know if they've moved everything yet?

3. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    545   0   0

There is the free public trading day at Epcot in the event space on Sunday the 11th.

As for if they've made the move yet, I'm not sure. Since DPB posted about it, I assume the move will happen soon. Certainly by the time of the event. What thateans for the Trading tables, I'm not sure. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    301   0   0

carinasthingamabobs likes this.
  5. carinasthingamabobs

carinasthingamabobs Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    301   0   0

I'm also planning on going to the Sunday morning event.

7. TornadoTitan

TornadoTitan Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Okay thanks for the info everyone, not sure I can make these events since I will be vending at another con the same days, but I will be in Orlando for about 5 days afterwards, and would love to meet some of you in person finally.

8. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    301   0   0

I'll be at the parks through Thursday afternoon. Mainly doing parks stuff, but bringing a small pin pouch in case I come across something good on a trade board/cast lanyard. I'll be with a friend on Monday/Tuesday, but Wednesday I'll be in Magic Kingdom and Thursday morning in Hollywood Studios as a free agent.

9. carinasthingamabobs

carinasthingamabobs Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just a reminder I’ve created a group chat on GroupMe for that weekend so we can coordinate meetups/communicate more quickly! If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM with your phone number and I’ll add you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

11. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

The tables were still in front of Fountain View as of last week.

chubs191 and MerlinEmrys like this.