• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

anyone been to the holiday inn @ Disney springs pin event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone been to the holiday inn @ Disney springs pin event?

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I was just wondering has anyone been to the pin event at the holiday inn at Disney springs it's called mousepintrading as im going to be at Wdw in November and looking at going to this event on the 10th November is it a nice friendly event? Or is it full of sharks and was wondering if you have to let them know your going or can you just turn up on the day pay at the event if any of you guys are going then please let me know as I would love to meet up with you! As I will be on my own as my partner doesn't want to come with me :(
Many thanks Damien

Disney Pin Trading

I went to one of them and for the most part there are some great people there. :) There are the obvious sharks, as there will be at any event, but for the most part it was a laid back, welcoming environment. I remember making a few trades as well, though I don't think it was anything earth shattering. I'm sure with some UK pins you'll be quite popular. :)

As for letting them know ahead of time, I don't think they require that. Though I think there's a FB group that might have updates and such. Hope you have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back