• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone collect Esmeralda? I can't find this Japanese pin on pinpics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone collect Esmeralda? I can't find this Japanese pin on pinpics.

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Just got this beautiful Esmeralda pin from Japan. It may go up on trades although I'm not sure atm as I quite like it myself. Would anyone be interested in it if I put it up for trade? Can't seem to find it on pinpics, can anyone help?

It looks like it is in a set with these silhouette pins: Hercules 28137, Megara 31032 and Aladdin and Jasmine 89383 and 89388. It reads "The Bells of Notre Dame" on the front and comes in a plastic casing. If anyone has any info on it please let me know. I'm hoping that once my Megara arrives, I can compare both Meg and Esmeralda to the Aladdin pins.

image_zpse5def6de.jpg

Last edited:
I collect Esmeralda but I don't think I have seen this pin before, will have to check. I know there was a series of "The Bells of Notre Dame" pins released on cards exactly like this when the film was shown in Japan. This also seems to be better quality than the other silhouettes you mention, but it's hard to tell without seeing proper photos of them to compare. Will be interested to know either way the background behind this pin, it's a great find! :)

I collect Esmeralda but I don't think I have seen this pin before, will have to check. I know there was a series of "The Bells of Notre Dame" pins released on cards exactly like this when the film was shown in Japan. This also seems to be better quality than the other silhouettes you mention, but it's hard to tell without seeing proper photos of them to compare. Will be interested to know either way the background behind this pin, it's a great find! :)

Hello :)

Thanks for the info, I typed in "bells of notre dame" and found this pin that looks like it is in the same series #68548 but its not a silhouette but is from Japan and has the orange stripe background card. Actually it also looks like 5164 which is a silhouette of the bell itself.

As soon as Megara and Esmeralda arrives, I will photograph them next to my two Aladdin silhouette pins to compare. Makes me wonder if there are other princesses/girl heroines from this series... Imagine an Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Pocahontas, Snow White!

I'd be interested if you decide to trade it... I'm always looking for new meg, Esmeralda, and Jane pins for my collection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back