• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone got recent pics of Pins at Disney Springs?

Anyone got recent pics of Pins at Disney Springs?

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just found out that our chiropractor is going down soon to Disney for a couple days. Anyone have any recent shots of the pins at Pin Traders or places in Disney Springs? We'll be seeing him on Wednesday, and he's willing to look for available pins. It'd be nice if anyone has been recently and has any photos. Thanks!

Just bumping this to ask if anyone has snapped any photos recently that might show some of the regular on-the-card pins available at Disney these days? Our friend is heading there tomorrow and a few days more. Thanks!

Hi,
I didn't get any photos other than the ones I sent you. Sorry about that!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
Oh, they were great! There are actually a lot of mystery boxes there we didn't think were still available . . . but Sis is wondering about some of the open card pins as well, so we've been checking to see if anyone was going.
Anyone know if these OE 2021 World Showcase pins are still available these days?
20220310073409-f9afa133.jpg

Back