• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Hidden Mickey Pouches Still Around?

DLR Hidden Mickey Pouches Still Around?

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Does anyone have pictures of what is available at DLR right now?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

@Connies_Hobby do you know if this pin is still available at DL?

Thanks
f63948fee31c33e6bbe41cf409da113d.jpg

@Connies_Hobby or anyone who might know...

Do they still sell the Hidden Mickey mystery pouches at DLR?

04c2dfad0f83bffdc5f79df3dd7301df.jpg
I deleted my previous reply to this like a dummy ‍♀️ but what I wrote was that I hope these mystery pouches are still there! I love that you could get hidden mickeys without any worries that they could be scrappers!

It is now February and I have seen posts on Facebook about people finding New Hidden Disney pins in bags in DLR. is this true? Have they shown up at WDW yet? I have friends and family there now. I would put them on the hunt.

It is now February and I have seen posts on Facebook about people finding New Hidden Disney pins in bags in DLR. is this true? Have they shown up at WDW yet? I have friends and family there now. I would put them on the hunt.
Pouches are available at WDW (unless they sell out). They're this shiny silver color.

s-l500.jpg

HD pins are now finally available at DLR, though I'm not sure if it's just on cast lanyards or if there are also pouches here.

Huh, what an odd shaped pouch, happy hunting :) Are these supposed to be any particular years HM's?

Pin traders in Disney springs has a 2 bag limit.
MK is only putting out a certain amount each day limit of 10 bags per transaction
HS camera shop no sure if they are limiting tran
AK pin cart and gift shop limit of 10 bags per transaction
Epcot pin traders limit of 10 bags per transaction
Resorts are hit and miss ebayers pretty much wipe them out as soon as the are re supplied.

They are $14.99 a bag. Have heard they are now limiting to 2 bags per transaction.
That’s a good price! I couldn’t find any info online and someone (not here) was selling them so I bought 2 but they said they were $25 retail. I should’ve checked with my dpf people first. :/ Am excited the hidden Mickey pouches are back though! :)

They aren't on the lanyards yet at DL - just in the pouches for the moment. But they're one of the most popular trading items right now as everyone scrambles to complete sets. I got my White Rabbit but expect it will take a while to trade for the Avengers set. And I still don't have either completer for the last Marvel sets (Iron Man-DL and Black Panther-WDW)!

They aren't on the lanyards yet at DL - just in the pouches for the moment. But they're one of the most popular trading items right now as everyone scrambles to complete sets. I got my White Rabbit but expect it will take a while to trade for the Avengers set. And I still don't have either completer for the last Marvel sets (Iron Man-DL and Black Panther-WDW)!
I'm glad that neither pin I need this round (Hawkeye A and Judy Hopps egg) are completers. Good luck finding yours!

Back