• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone wanna trade Ariel for Rapunze Chair/Marqueel? I need help finding Grails :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna trade Ariel for Rapunze Chair/Marqueel? I need help finding Grails :)

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey,
This is one last attempt at trying to find some of my grails. I have received some really great offers for my Tangled 'Chair' pin, but I still haven't attained any of my grails. I would ultimately like to trade my Rapunzel pins for Ariel pins. Since the Rapunzel pins are my best traders, I have to stay firm with myself, and really try to get some grails for them. So if anyone would like a beautiful Tangled marquee or chair pin or any of my other HTF/Rare Tangled/Rapunzel pins in exchange for any of the pin/s listed below please let me know and PM me.
Thanks,
-Mike

I have:
-DSF TANGLED MARQUEE

-UK Lantern Rapunzel
-DSF Tangled Chair
-DSF Stained Glass Rapunzel

-WDI Trill Tangled Pin

Looking for:
68864 Little Mermaid BT
68866 BATB BT
47869 Gomes kiss the girl
64542 Giselle stained glass
76770 Facilier mystery pin
74676 WDI Princess and the Frog Pin
81320 Ariel R/C
81947 Giselle R/C

UPDATE: All my Tangled/Rapunzel pins have been traded or sold and I have yet to acquire just one of these pins I was looking for. Absolutely over it!
5-29-13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back