• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ariel and Eric M&P in the Sea Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel and Eric M&P in the Sea Value

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Anyone know what the value of this pin is

13587: M & P - Ariel & Eric
Mint on card.

I am thinking of auctioning one but not sure.

Last edited:
It is only 1.98 so you should just send it to me. :rofl: Actually I have one and it is amazing. If you do auction it, it should do well and I would be bidding. Can never have enough Ariel traders.

On a side note, can you slow down your siggy? It is going to fast for this old guy to check. :lol:

It is only 1.98 so you should just send it to me. :rofl: Actually I have one and it is amazing. If you do auction it, it should do well and I would be bidding. Can never have enough Ariel traders.

On a side note, can you slow down your siggy? It is going to fast for this old guy to check. :lol:

Ha ha!

Will slow down my signature when I am next on the PC, sorry about that. My wants are under sjpins btw :)

It's a pretty good one, haven't seen an actual auction for one in a while though so it's uncertain what the monetary value is. Someone has one for BIN right now, but I think that price is too high. My guess, just my own opinion based upon the last approximate sale and keeping in mind the increase in the cost of the higher end Ariel pins, would be somewhere between $75-$100. But again, Ariel pins in the same ballpark as this one have been going through a case of increased interest and value so it could be anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back