• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ariel LE Pin - 7 Trading & 169 Wants - Ends 9/9/2012 @ 8 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ariel LE Pin - 7 Trading & 169 Wants - Ends 9/9/2012 @ 8 PM PST

thekaratekid

Wax on. Wax off.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hi everyone! In case you don't know the rules for DPF Auctions, please head on over to this link to read up on them: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread...-General-Rules

Please feel free to throw out offers even if your pin or pins aren't on my wants list. I don't collect or trade vinylmations and there are very few hidden mickeys that I collect. My wants list is very limited but don't let that discourage you to bid.

The pin up for auction is:

Pin 2244: DL - LE Oval Character of the Month - August (Ariel)

pin2244

The pin does not come on the original card. The Auction will end on SUNDAY, September 9, 2012 @ 8:00 PST. If you have any questions, please feel free to post. Thank you and happy bidding!!!

I will continue to update the top 3. Leaderboard as of right now:

1. malitrader - stitch w/ duck pin that I need. YAY!
2. talesoftobv
3. Milky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back