• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ariel lover’s auction! Pink a la Mode Micro Mini x 2 LE 500 plus DLP Ariel Pill Box. Ends Saturday March 2 @ 6:30 PM pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ariel lover’s auction! Pink a la Mode Micro Mini x 2 LE 500 plus DLP Ariel Pill Box. Ends Saturday March 2 @ 6:30 PM pst

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
387   0   0
Up for auction this week are two Pink a la Mode Micro Mini Ariel Pins. Each LE 500.
This are from the PALM mystery packs…

And just for fun, the auction includes a cute mini pill box from Disneyland Paris.

I am happy for bids from my wants list on Pinpics as Poohlady5 Or for fun traders.

I like Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, SB castles, kakamora, unicorns, Disney Dogs, animal PTDs, Aladdin & Jasmine balcony or flying carpet scene, and Heffalumps and Woozles. Plus there are
Lots of new mystery pins out there that I need that aren’t on PP yet

Auction ends on Saturday March 2, 2024 at 6:30 PM pst

Happy Bidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! And thank you for the bid.
You’re the lead :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy week...
Here is my bid. (Fingers crossed you might be iso?). I don't think these are on pinpics yet...

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Since I am late to the party and want to bid for your ISOs. I am providing an alternative bid to my first bid.

Please select one of the following two bid options:
Bid #1:
Maleficent and Aurora palm micro pins

Or

Bid #2
Maleficent candle and Aurora tiny kingdom

Pictures of actual pins paired together as noted in bids above:

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.