• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ariel UK Pin, who got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
computer programs, a few members have it here

Do these computer programs still work for the US DS.com? I'm not bad with computers, I'd honestly use one if it could help me in the future >_< I'll just PM you about it later Ozzie (if that's okay with you) to not clutter up this thread.

This makes me sad, I just checked ebay and they are selling for hundreds. :( pin trading isn't fun anymore, people just like to make money out of it :(

Although it may seem that way, you just gotta try to look at the positives. Pin trading is fun because of the people you meet, not because of the deals you get on pins ^_^ with any hobby, there will always be those out to make money, and sadly, they generally succeed.

This makes me sad, I just checked ebay and they are selling for hundreds. :( pin trading isn't fun anymore, people just like to make money out of it :(

I feel the same way and because I refuse to spend hundreds of dollars on pins, even if I had the money to, I know it will be years before I will be able to get the pins I want. I've just come to accept the fact that if I'm unable to get the pins when they first come out, I'm unlikely to ever own that pin.

Ill try for the villains side kicks, but if I don't manage to get the first one the only one I'll fight for is scar. Because he's a big part of my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back