• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Art of Aurora - Sleeping Beauty - Jumbo BOXED ENDS 8/11 @ 9:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Art of Aurora - Sleeping Beauty - Jumbo BOXED ENDS 8/11 @ 9:00 GMT

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Auctioning-

This is a Jumbo boxed pin, featuring Aurora in her blue dress. The three fairies are flying near her making her dress look beautiful.

Limited Edition 500 pins.

~~~

Members Wanting: 95
Members Trading: 54

Like:

Beauty and the Beast (ALL CHARACTERS FROM MOVIE)
PINS FROM MY WANTS
Good Traders
Limited Edition Pins

I do not like

SCRAPPERS
HIDDEN MICKEYS
FAB 5
DAMAGED PINS
OLD PINS

DPF TRADE AUCTION RULES APPLY

Trade Auction Ends: 8 November @ 9:00pm GMT

Forgot to add Snow White too my likes list ><
No dwarves, queen or hag. Although I don't mind if Snow White is featured in the pin somewhere !

ooh i'd love this one ! i'll bid this please pin 102127 pin trading event princesses tea time Belle Macaron , brand new in original packaging. thanks from Sabrina.

I bid these from your wants:
pin102535th72
Pin 102535: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery - Snow White & Dopey only

i'll change my bid to these please ,both are brand new on the original cards . pin 106285 Beauty and the Beast EU pin and pin 102127 DLP Belle Macaron ,thanks from Sabrina .

wow... I didn't even make the leader board! One of my pins is the same as AgentR's and he is in second. I didn't think my other pin was that bad.... oh well- I don't think I need to keep trying if I didn't even make the board... good luck everyone.

wow... I didn't even make the leader board! One of my pins is the same as AgentR's and he is in second. I didn't think my other pin was that bad.... oh well- I don't think I need to keep trying if I didn't even make the board... good luck everyone.

Darlene sorry we must have double posted I never noticed your bid until now :(

Leaderboard now:

1) teddy_ruxpin & Rocke01 (cannot decided just yet)
2) lynn99
3) AgentR
4) CheshireCat

could you let me know how much time is left in this auction? I have no idea what the time difference is between PST and GMT. Thank you

According to "worldtimebuddy"
9pm GMT nov 8 is
1pm PST nov 8

(Snow please correct me if thats wrong....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back