• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Aurora

Melonballer

Award Winning Producer
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi everybody. I decided to sell this pin instead of trade. Here are pictures of the pin.

IMG_6423_zpsf334458a.jpg
IMG_6420_zps0f4e47d6.jpg

IMG_6419_zpsc8f0edd7.jpg
IMG_6418_zps875da827.jpg

The price is $85. This includes the price of the pin, paypal fees, shipping and handling, tracking and $100 worth of insurance. This is a US only sale for now. I do not want to have to deal with international shipping. Thanks for your interest.

Art of Aurora, now accepting offers

Hi,

Ok I am making a change. I will still sell the pin for $85. That includes shipping and handling, tracking, paypal fees, and $100 worth of insurance.

However, if you want to make a trade offer or even a part trade/part money offer I am open to them. Pinpics ID is Melonballer.

Just bumping this up. I got some nice offers already, but a few more can't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back