• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Artist Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, it's a luck of the draw kind of thing but I'm pretty sure no pins on the rack will be APs. Disney does however try to put APs into circulation. For example, back before Easter, the Grand Floridian had Easter eggs with mystery pins in them that you trade for. I got there right at the moment that they introduced the eggs and pulled out my first (and only) 3 AP pins. I don't know if this helped at all, but that's all the info/experience I have. Good luck! :)

Most of the time it seems to be a perk for attending a Disney trading event. Usually at the trading boards they are randomly mixed in. Definitely ups the trading experience and the opportunity of getting pins you normally don't get to see often.

My understanding is that currently they are only found at pin trading events, like the Annual Pin Party or DSSH events. I've gotten my only AP pins on a Disney Cruise pin trading night - and I believe that's where the majority of them are being distributed.

Also, high level managers will have lanyards with AP pins. Usually, they aren't out and about, but if a new facility/attraction is opening, or an event (the park's birthday) they might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back