• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Artland Dug Pin Question

Artland Dug Pin Question

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi, All! A while ago, someone (might have been AJK, but I can't remember) posted traders and in one of the pictures was a really cute illustration-looking Dug pin. If I remember correctly when I asked, they said it was an Artland mystery? However, I am not getting it to come up in any searches, and wondering if anyone can point me to it. Is it on PinPics? I can't forget the cute art and would really like to pursue trading for it, but it would help to know exactly what I need to look for to get it listed on PinPics (if it isn't on there, which I think it is not, since plowing through for "Dug" isn't bringing it up!)! -grin- I know . . . scary to see how my brain works, but there it is! Hoping someone on here can help me out with this!

Elizabeth

Oh, thanks! It wasn't coming up in my search on PTD, but it does when I type in the number! :) Thanks ever so! Out of curiosity . . . was it you who had told me or was it someone else? How's Cocoa? :)

Yup, it was me. You saw it when I showed the before and after pics from my swap box.

Cocoa is doing great! Thanks for asking. She has re-discovered her play area. Although now I guess it’s more of a play and lounge and admire myself area. :)

8db3b238214d8352cda85160ceaab29f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, it was me. You saw it when I showed the before and after pics from my swap box.

Cocoa is doing great! Thanks for asking. She has re-discovered her play area. Although now I guess it’s more of a play and lounge and admire myself area. :)

8db3b238214d8352cda85160ceaab29f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, she is amazingly cute! And beautiful. Look at those fluffy feet! Honestly she just feels soooooo soft!

Back