• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Auction: Pinocchio Error Name Mispelled Error Pnnochio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Auction: Pinocchio Error Name Mispelled Error Pnnochio

mattolsen21698

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I have a 200 Pinocchio framed set pin that has his name mispelled.:eek2: The error says Pinnochio when the correct way to say it is Pinocchio.It is Pin 50360: Studio Stars of the Millennium Framed Set (Pinocchio) Pinnochio Error.
1_3f89dda79deee8a1fbcc159510e380e7.jpg

The auction will run until Thursday 10/4/12 at 8:00PM Eastern Standard time.Please remember that you pin will not be shipped over the weekened because I will be at WDW.

Wants for the Auction
1.PODM pins
2.Geppetto
3.Any pins that catch my eye

Hates for the Auction
1.Hidden Mickeys
2.Rack Pins

Good luck to all and thanks for looking.

May I ask what the # is on the back? Since the pinpics listing says "The backstamp is, "© DISNEY, LIMITED EDITION, ###/1000, CHINA."

Just curious as to which # it is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back