• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Auction

captianjacksgirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
okay lets try this again!

Pin 88498: DSF - Beauty and the Beast Marquee - Lumiere and Cogsworth

RULES & HOW IT WORKS:

"trade auction." The pin will be given to the best offer posted.
Traders who are interested in bidding must post a clear bid of pins.
At least once a day, I'll post the leaders of the auction until the auction ends.
Bidders are free to change, add to, or delete their bid before the auction ends. But please, put in a new post.
Deadline for posting a bid is 5:00PM PST on June 16,2012
A winner will be announced on saturday, June 16,2012 @ 8:00 pm pst!
Make your offer here in this thread. Please do not PM your offer, no cash offers either
I cant always find some one to get the new pins I want so feel free to offer pre-trades
Pin will be shipped the next day. We pay our own shipping as in a regular trade. International trades are welcome.
Offers can be more than one pin from my wants list. I would like to get a few of my more difficult wants rather than a whole list of more common pins.
A reserve is in place. I won't trade the pin unless I feel the offer is something i cant live without!

Hints: I collect mainly beauty and the beast,but depending the scene im looking for some PODM still but, don't worry about my wants list just use them more as a guide line.

thanks so much and HAPPY BIDDING!

Here are my offers

pin88060th72
pin59998th72
pin68481th72

Pin 41715: DLRP - Snow White & Prince Dancing
Pin 90492: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) - GWP
Pin 90863: Disney Confections Mystery Pin Collection - Seven Dwarfs Only

unfortunatly, the only things I have to match your trades/wants are items I am trying to authenticate with other traders as not fakes. I wont risk sending a scrapper, even a decent one. The post above refurs to your reserve.. cant have one. Fortunatly, you do have 2 decent offers on the board. :)

Pin 90492: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) - GWP
Pin 90863: Disney Confections Mystery Pin Collection - Seven Dwarfs Only
Pin 84510: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Little Leota

We would like to offer the folling pins from your wants list:

pin83467th72
pin83469th72
pin54395th72

The AIW pins are new on their cards and come with the playing card box the pins came in. The POTC pin is also new on its card.

im very sorry for the late reply i have been sick and not able to get to a computer but i did not know about the no reserve rule but im sorry but im closing the thread so im very sorry to all the participants i really appreciate all the offers but nothing sparked my intrest and i have been too sick to get to a post office and barely to work! thanks again everyone but no winner is to be announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back