• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! AVAILABLE NOW - HMH MB/MS PIN PICK UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! AVAILABLE NOW - HMH MB/MS PIN PICK UP

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Dear DPF'ers ..

In the spirit of Halloween and for all you NBC Collectors out there...

I would like to extend my Pin Pick Up Services for the -

Haunted Mansion Holiday/NBC Mystery Series/Box Pins.

They're just a SO-MUST-HAVE for any HMH/NBC fan/pin Collector...I decided to throw my hat in the ring and offer my services for them.

*UPDATE:

*Cost: $19.99 - 2 PER BOX.
*LE size is 3000.
*10 pins in the entire series.

Handling fee: 10% of cost, before sale tax.

Shipping: $4.75 for up to *4 oz. (.50¢ each additional ounce) Remember, the cardboard box adds weight.

Canada: $11 *

International: $15 *

PayPal fees as Goods.

Limit: 2 boxes per person. HOWEVER, Please feel free to note more if desired.

If I can purchase a brick of ten, at even one store.. you know I will.

If there are ANY QUESTIONS, don't hesitate to ask below, or PM me.

***Very important: Pre-payment Will Be Required before pins are purchased.

As ALWAYS, Refunds will be issued by 11/1 to anyone I was not able to do a pick up of these boxes for. ***

Requests are now open.

Thank you!!
-------------------------------------

1. @RiFawcett (2)

Wait List:

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Photo courtesy of Disney Pin Blog:
4115f7631c2733c8b6817cb2b2d82f38.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

Just quick update....

If no one else wants to place a order because for the handling fee I have added, no problem.

Thank you.
Hi...
I'd greatly appreciate feedback on my comment above. I promise I won't be offended. Thank you, and peace-out.

Hi Everyone.

Just quick update....

If no one else wants to place a order because for the handling fee I have added, no problem.

Thank you.

It's certainly not the handling fee in my case. It's a mixture of Shipping, the exchange rate from USD to CAD, and the amount of funds I actually have that stop me from taking part.

It's certainly not the handling fee in my case. It's a mixture of Shipping, the exchange rate from USD to CAD, and the amount of funds I actually have that stop me from taking part.
And I thank you, @MischiefMade for your feedback.

This info is really proving to be educational.

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the offer, but for me it's would just be expensive to collect the set(and I have too many sets needing completing to focus on already!). I doubt anyone would begrudge a 10%. International shipping is always expensive anyway, although holding until a decent quantity might help, although that may be a headache to manage.

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the offer, but for me it's would just be expensive to collect the set(and I have too many sets needing completing to focus on already!). I doubt anyone would begrudge a 10%. International shipping is always expensive anyway, although holding until a decent quantity might help, although that may be a headache to manage.

Thank you @Jack Skellington. And, yes..10 pin set at $20 for one (hopefully 2) is costly.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to sell out.

Best of luck in getting your other collections completed.

Well... this is TRULY A FIRST...and don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.

Just surprised only 1 mbr wants a pick up.

I know... everyone's save their $ for all the Christmas pins that are coming out.

And Good grief...are there a lot. Saw more posted today.

Anywho.. I've decided to leave this thread open through the morning of the 31st. Just in case, after seeing these pins on the "all telling internet" that some mbrs may want them.

Bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back