• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome Zap by the super sweet Aragorn!

ZAPPED! Awesome Zap by the super sweet Aragorn!

loki0panda

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Meeting all the different people from my PTN was absolutely awesome! While I was there, I met some really sweet people. One of these people was the very sweet Aragorn and his family. (his son was adorable!) When I got back home, I messaged some of the people I met, thanking them for the wonderful time. Aragorn offered to trade with me for Pin 20375: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Tinker Bell) . One of the problems is that I traded a lot of my really good pins during that night. I offered him a trade, but doubted he'd take it. A day later, he asked me for my address, but didnt say he accepted my trade offer. I gave it and asked if that meant he accepted my trade. There was no answer, but that was because a day later I went to my mail and found a new package waiting with this wonderful pin!

Thank you Aragorn for my first zap from my wanted list! It really made a crummy week awesome!

Awesome - I loved it when zaps do that.

Sorry I didn't respond but I just wanted it to be a surprise and I am a horrible at secrets.

Take care and I hope to see and trade with you again soon.

Aragorn