• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome zap from the awesome Summerskin!

ZAPPED! Awesome zap from the awesome Summerskin!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
WOW! @summerskin Really out did themselves! I was so surprised when I found a package in my mailbox yesterday!

I entered her giveaway for Tokyo stuff. I really really love everything Tokyo Disney. I didn't win the giveaway but she said she had a little something for me anyway. I thought that was beyond sweet and asked if she wanted to make a trade but never got a reply. I thought she was busy with life and forgot about it. And yesterday this was waiting for me!

gwRJqj0.jpg

Amanda, you really are amazing! I love everything in this package! I will add the small hotel stuff to my growing collection of cute stuff from Disney hotels. I just really love it all!

It was so sweet of you to Zap me with all this. and as always with zaps it came at the perfect time. Won't bore you will all the **** going on with my body but just now it really made my day. <3

Very fun! She's always so amazing and I bet that was a morale boost! :) Are they Tokyo pennies, just wondering? :)
Yes it is 3 tokyo pressed pennies. All with Minnie. So cute!!! I already added them to my display cabinet where I have from other parks. They made an amazing add to that small collection.

Yes it is 3 tokyo pressed pennies. All with Minnie. So cute!!! I already added them to my display cabinet where I have from other parks. They made an amazing add to that small collection.

That's fun! We got some from Goofy's Candy Co. in Disney Springs, and we tackied them up on my Goofy's Candy Co. board with the pins! :) Got some Frozen ones, but haven't put them up so far. ;)

Back