• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy LE Pin ends Thursday 9/30 @9pm ct

Auction Ended: Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy LE Pin ends Thursday 9/30 @9pm ct

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
It's about time for me to have a little bit of excitement, nothing but work work work. lol
Here's a short auction for Baby Groot, pinpics #120593, 139 wanting and 11 trading.

There's little I don't like so feel free to bid whatever you've got, non pin merch as well as Harry Potter themed stuff is welcome! My pinpics user is Disneychildwithin, it's relatively up to date.
Just like this little guy, I'm ready to rock n' roll, so let's get to it!

Dancing-Groot-Featured.jpg

Picture to follow!

Last edited:
Don't know if I can compete with that :) but since I'm a nerdy, I will bid nerdy things for a nerdy pin. :)

Two Comic-Con pins - one from your wants list (Venom) and one based on seeing you have some Nightmare Before Christmas pins on your wants list (Scary Teddy):

If the pic doesn't post (because this site keeps refusing to post my pics), try this link:

For my next bid, replacing the castle pin bid with this pin bid:
Pin# 131917, DSSH - Tangled in Lights - Dante

Back