• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back after a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back after a while

Ammonite

Tarzan Fan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi All!
I used to be quite active on the forum but haven't been around for a while so thought I should re-introduce myself! I'm Hayley, I collect Tarzan pins and I am based in the South West UK.
I'm hoping to track down some of the harder to find Tarzan pins this year so I'll post up my traders soon and a collection update! In the meantime if you'd like to trade I have everything up to date on PinPics :)

Hi, my fellow European pin trader! :D It's awesome that you're a Tarzan collector, it's ony of my favorite Disney movies! I wish there was more pins for it. I'm irritated each time there's a big set for different movies and Tarzan is excluded, ex. Clayton's absence in the WDI villain profiles. :(

I also see from you Pin Pics profile that you like The Sleeping Beauty! High five!

Last edited:
Hi, my fellow European pin trader! :D It's awesome that you're a Tarzan collector, it's ony of my favorite Disney movies! I wish there was more pins for it. I'm irritated each time there's a big set for different movies and Tarzan is excluded, ex. Clayton's absence in the WDI villain profiles. :(

I also see from you Pin Pics profile that you like The Sleeping Beauty! High five!

I know! I was so glad to see Tarzan pins in the WDI book sets and Love is an Adventure releases recently though so I have hope of more pins in the future. A Jane pin the in the new Heroines profile line would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back