• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB PODM - Updated Release Date :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATB PODM - Updated Release Date :(

paula6989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They just updated Disneypins.com. :( I gotta change my whole schedule now!

Name:
"Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty & Beast - Updated"
Release Date:
11/23/12

Looks like WDW is still on 11/22. Lucky!

Last edited:
Really? Thanksgiving is bad, but Black Friday? Worse...way worse. I for one do my best to not leave my house that day!!

well, if yer a dlr local, you wont have to leave your house on black friday. You will have to leave your house on thanskgiving night for the crazy camp out line up that will likely occur.

Just saw this. Not sure I have a reaction either way. Are the parks still blocked out for all but Premium & Premiere on Friday? Guess there goes any early black friday shopping. That's kind of lame!

Wow really I just confirmed days off for 21 and 22 now I have to re-ask my leadership at work to please change dates ugh! and now im not going to loose one day of holiday pay but now 2 no way this is happening! I don't know now what im going to do, I need that money to make up for christmas $$, is this pin really worth it? I guess I can leave super early in the morning after work. What to do what to do. And im going to be hauling my son with me yikes! I do have to mention, because he is going that is going to make available 1 extra pin I can go get for someone who can't make it, if I can make it in time to get a bracelet. I'll post in pin discussion.

Last edited:
As if disney couldn't make pin trading so hard already. This is just crazy! Thanksgiving was perfect for anyone who works! Everyone who has a job is ALWAYS off on thanksgiving day...but not everyone is off on Black Friday!!! :(

We don't get there until Monday night so we lose out regardless. Would anyone be willing to pick me up one and hold it for a pick up Monday evening?

I know it sucks for scheduling but on the up side everyone over here at DLR gets a heads up on what scenes to look for instead of going in blind like every other release. We get the inside scoop on what to look for now, so that's good, right? :)

The 24hr heads up on WDW scenes is going to make us at DLR even more crazy over what scenes to get.

The 24hr heads up on WDW scenes is going to make us at DLR even more crazy over what scenes to get.

Yeah I'm sure it will because everyone will be scrambling for the known good scenes, but I think with the wristbands and limited scenes to view coupled with knowledge of what to look for it will give everyone a chance to pick the scenes they know they want.

Wow, having the release day on Black Friday is ludicrously stupid. Everyone loses in the end because for those who never go out on Black Friday, they are now forced to go out and wait in the traffic that ensues that morning, and worse for people who planned to go shopping on Black Friday. Now, they have to make a choice, save hundreds of dollars on a new video game system or TV they've been looking at or possibly miss out on all the discounted clothes OR spend ridiculous amount of money if they miss out on this BatB PODM -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back