• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! bcol... you... with the... and the... ahhh!

ZAPPED! bcol... you... with the... and the... ahhh!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Seriously, dude?

IMG_2983_zpsv3wu5zjm.jpg

In the words of my late grandfather, what the heck kind of business is that?

Be warned, all ye traders. I traded for the Cinderella fan with Bruce. Did I get the Cinderella fan? Of course. Did I get a whole bunch of other awesome stuff? Yes. Yes, I did.

I love the Mulan lanyard, and that Cri-Kee pin is the cutest, tiniest, sweetest pin ever. But that wasn't enough for Bruce. No. He had to go on my wants list and find one of the 14 Mulan pins I'm still looking for: the Ping ABD pin. What?

Me ---->
200_s.gif
<---- Bruce (he pulls off that outfit surprisingly well)

Thank you so much, you awful sneak! :D

Ohhhhhh yay! Man, you wouldn't know that Christmas came and went with all the awesomeness still flying around! Congrats, Kim! I love watching those fans get removed from your siggie. And all the "extras" are amazing! Yay, Bruce!

Back