• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Be My Valentine ~ Trade Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Be My Valentine ~ Trade Auction!

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
It's getting closer to Valentine's Day, and this handsome guy is wanting YOU to be his Valentine!

pin28026

Pin 28026: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Valentine Capt. Hook (Be My Valentine)
Pin PD24571: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Valentine Capt. Hook (Be My Valentine)

This auction will end Monday, February 10 @ 10PM ~ Disneyland time!

What I'm looking for:

Maleficent
Sleeping Beauty
Briar Rose
Flora, Fauna, Merryweather
WDI, Disney Auctions, LE pins
POTC, HM
Anything in my wants list or signature

Not looking for:

Other princesses
Stitch
Fab 5 pins
Tink
Hidden Mickey pins
Obviously scrappers, damaged pins or pins with dates

I will update the leaderboard as often as I can, and once a winner is announced and winner's info sent to me, I will mail out the pin the next day w/tracking!
If you have any questions, let me know. If you're adding to your bid, please post all pins in your bid, not just the one added to the bid. Thanks!

Everyone enjoy and have a Disney day!

This was the toughest decision I've ever had to make, but I'm gonna have to go with docfish2u's bid. Winner-Winner, Chicken Dinner! Congrats, and I hope you love it. Hook's a beautiful pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back