• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Beautiful framed set for trade!

SOLD! Beautiful framed set for trade!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'm trading the complete 60th puzzle pin set (no chasers)! It's a really beautiful set when its all together. I'm hoping to trade with someone local to the Anaheim/Orange County area so that we can meet up in person and I don't have to ship, but if we're able to work something out I'm willing to figure out shipping :)

All the pins are guaranteed authentic, I pulled most of them from the boxes myself and traded for the others when they were first released. I assembled them and framed them myself.

I'm hoping to trade for a handful of good traders (WDI, DEC, DSSH, Auctions, Shopping, you know the stuff), but pins for my collection are always a bonus! My pinpics is sockgnome.

Let me know if you're interested!

9TibCYwh.jpg

Back