• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beautiful pin! Hinged Storybooks Beauty and the Beast. Ends Sunday Oct 21st 1pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beautiful pin! Hinged Storybooks Beauty and the Beast. Ends Sunday Oct 21st 1pm EST

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0

Welcome to the 2nd annual "I can't believe I'm putting this up for trade auction" Trade Auction. Here is one of the pins I asked DPF members if it would be a good one to put up and a lot said they would like to see this one. Definately for the Hinged Storybook collectors or BATB collectors.

Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
LE - 300
Members trading - 38
Members wanting - 107
Standard DPF trade auction rules apply. No cash, no PM's.
Pins I like:
PODM's(On my wants list. Not on wants is still OK)
Other pins on my wants
I will accept Pre-release PODM's as bid(LG, BATB, & Pxmas), however there are stipulations to this. 1st-I will not send this out til you have purchased the PODM. 2nd-You must get a good scene. Since you are the buyer, of course you come first when getting yours. But then you need to try and get me a nice scene.
Pins I don't like:
Hidden Mickeys
Pins that have have been scrapped of have scrapper alerts
Higher trade/ less want

This auction ends Sunday Oct.21st when Sunday football starts. But since I need to be technical, it ends at 1pm EST.

GOOD LUCK!

SHOOT! I forgot. Since I can't edit, please inlcude a picture of the scene if bidding a PODM. Thank for doing that Pixie. Fuzzybunny - If you can include pic of scene that would be great. Thank you for awesome first 2 bids. I will update whn I get back from Zumba. I'm late.

Ok back from Zumba and got some dinner and only 2 bids????? Well it is still early. I will put up a leaderboard when some more bids get on here. Don't forget, if bidding a PODM, please try and provide a pic of the scene. Thank you.

Well I was kinda hoping to see some more bids before I updated leaderboard. But with only 2 bids I guess I'll put one up. Fuzzybunny- I have an idea of what the scene looks like. I think I've seen one, but it would be nice to have a pic of the scene.

Leaderboard:
Tie for 1st: Psycho Pixie/Fuzzybunny (Both with Aladdin PODM's)

Well here is my daily bump. Still only have 2 people bidding on this beautiful pin and it's a tie right now. Is there anyone out there that's wants to try and dethrone the leaders? Do Pixie & Bunny scare the competition that bad?

OH BOY!!!! Now this is getting interesting. Leaderboard has changed:

1. Fuzzybunny(Aladdin PODM w/ Jasmine & Aurora/Maleficent pin)
2. Docfish2u(2nd Toy Story PODM would be first choice, I need a JB PODM, but I really don't want to see Mowgli's butt sticking in the air. LOL! )
3. Psycho Pixie(Aladdin PODM w/ Aladdin street rat w/ Jasmine pin.) The Jasmine is nice. But i saw it has a scrapper alert. NOT saying yours is a scrapper so please don't be offended. It just kills the value of the pin as you may know.

Morning bump. Leaderboard still the same. Still keeping your bid in consideration Pixie w/ the Jasmine addition. If you says it's clean, then I believe you. It would be a pin I would give to my girls. So if you still want to find something to add to your bid, please keep going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.