• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast 25 Enchanted Years Stained glass pins LE giftset ends Sunday 01/16/22 @9pm ct

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast 25 Enchanted Years Stained glass pins LE giftset ends Sunday 01/16/22 @9pm ct

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Time to join in on the auction fun! Here's the Beauty and the Beast 25 Enchanted years giftset up for auction. Pinpics #119324, LE 1000.

My pinpics user is Disneychildwithin, but feel free to bid whatever you've got, chances are I'll like it! I'm open to fantasy pins as well as Harry Potter themed pins/merch, and Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie. (But followed closely are almost every other movie. lol)

Here we go!

source.gif

Very cool, thanks for getting us started with this beautiful pin bid!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Thank you @Disneychildwithin more to come when I look through my traders to confirm what I have from your wants list. That first one was just a certain pin that I wanted to get things rolling with ;)

Wow,I'd love to try for these. I have a brand new Harry Potter stamps sheet of 20 stamps mint from 2007 available in the UK only which i'll take a photo of later to show you soon.
I'll bid these pins too from your wants list
141940 Rapunzel and Maximus new on card ,133558 Disguises Reveal/ Conceal Cogsworth , 129848 Once upon a time Dumbo new on card.
Thanks.

Here is a photo of the Harry Potter stamps in my bid, It's the complete set of 20 stamps which have the spells on them,If you gently rub them then the spell disappears magically. The stamps are mint and new and have been in a glass frame to display them. I will include the glass frame for you and i'll package it very protectively.
UeMvo6R.jpg

Here is a photo of the Harry Potter stamps in my bid, It's the complete set of 20 stamps which have the spells on them,If you gently rub them then the spell disappears magically. The stamps are mint and new and have been in a glass frame to display them. I will include the glass frame for you and i'll package it very protectively.
UeMvo6R.jpg
That is crazy cool! I had never even heard of these.

Oooops total bid:​

Pin 15740 WDW - 1st Day of Fall 2002 (Belle)​

Pin 141255 Enchanted Emblems - The Black Cauldron​

Pin 128748 ACME/HotArt - Trading - Rapunzel #2 Frying Pan​

Pin 119237 Beauty and the Beast 25 Enchanted Years: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Set: Enchanted Cogsworth​

Ok, this is getting a little hard...I'm going to say leaderboard remains.

Adding to my bid :)

Pin 140228 Enchanted Emblems - The Sword in the Stone

Pin 119237 Beauty and the Beast 25 Enchanted Years: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Set: Enchanted Cogsworth

Pin 141255 Enchanted Emblems - The Black Cauldron

Pin 15740 WDW - 1st Day of Fall 2002 (Belle)

Pin 128748 ACME/HotArt - Trading - Rapunzel #2 Frying Pan​

Back