• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and The Beast and a couple other Beloved Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and The Beast and a couple other Beloved Tales

ThatCrazyPinGirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi everybody!

So, I have a couple BT's that I'm thinking about trading or selling, and I'm just curious what some people think they are with. I've been out of the game for a couple months. I have Beauty and The Beast BT, Jungle Book BT, and Pinocchio BT.

Thanks in advance for any advice/help!

Becca :)

I would go on Ebay and see what each BT is currently going for (if they are currently for sale) and what they have sold for in the past.

Given that they are BTs and all are fairly rare ones at the least (BatB is one of the better ones out of all of them in existence) you can definitely nearly get whatever you want with some of them bar a few pins here and there ^_^

Well if anyone is interested in trading shoot me an offer I can't resist lol I'll put up an official post in the trading and selling stuff when I can but since I had to make a new account I think I have to wait 30 days or something lol

Well if anyone is interested in trading shoot me an offer I can't resist lol I'll put up an official post in the trading and selling stuff when I can but since I had to make a new account I think I have to wait 30 days or something lol

Do you have a pinpics account? Or what do you collect :)

My old pinpics is ArielAddict :) It's probably pretty outdated but it should give you some ideas. I collect TLM, AIW, and NBC mostly, but I pretty much like anything classic (especially if it is princess or Tink lol)

Wow! This kind of amazes me that they have gotten so hot! I mean...they were hot when I got them, but this is a whole other ball game. I did a co-op to get my Little Mermaid BT (which will remain forever remain my favorite pin I think!), and I ended up with 5 extra BT's that either backed out or didn't sell.

Oh boy lol My inbox just blew up! I promise that I will work through all the messages over the next few days and try to get back to everybody as quickly as possible. As of right now, I think I'm going to try and sell the BATB to try and build up a little bit of a pin fund and trade the Jungle Book and Pinocchio. I also have the Peter Pan BT that might be going up for trade as well. I'm leaning towards setting up an auction for them so that everybody will be able to see what they are up against, but like I said I'm going to go through my PM's and try to get back to everybody first :)

Wow good luck on your trades and / or sales....those BT's are lovely pins and among some of my most wanted but I won't insult you with an offer lol as my traders are sadly lacking hehehe! I hope you manage to get some grails with them, they certainly are in high demand and you shouldn't haven't problem trading them! :)

They're not worth anything. Just give them to me. You can't be seen with pins like those. I'll take the shame for you ;)

I'm kidding. But since I don't want to repeat anything anyone already said, just read the posts above mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back