• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty And The Beast Blu-Ray/DVD Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty And The Beast Blu-Ray/DVD Combo

captianjacksgirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The deadline for your bid is Friday November 9,2012@10:00 pm California time
there are no reserves on this auction
auction house rules still apply
any and all bids are welcome
My likes are below! Pins do not need to be on my wants list!
please only post as a reply to this thread, no PM's, and if you want to edit your bid, please post a second reply with your updated bid
no cash offers
if a PODM pin is included on your bid, please post a picture of the flim cell
each day I will post a leader board
the winner will be announced within an hour of auction ending by pm
package is never opened so the disney movie ewards code has never been used
good luck and have fun!

What I Collect:
podm
beauty and the beast
nightmare before xmas
pluto
a lil of everything

My Dislikes:
whinnie the pooh
mickey,minnie
viynalmation
(no haters lol)

THANKS!!!

dvd

I need this!!!
Just to clarify, this is the Diamond edition release, right? Looks like this:

Thanks!

okay well a lil different but it still says disney bl-ray in bottom right corner if you give me your e mail i can send you actual photos and if you wouldnt mind maybe put iton the thread i still dont know how to put the pics in the threads thank you so much for your question

But the cover looks the same? Like the characters and the title etc.? It probably is but I jsut want to be sure.

Either way, here's my starting bid:
Pin 87876: DLR - Letters to Santa - Jack Skellington

But the cover looks the same? Like the characters and the title etc.? It probably is but I jsut want to be sure.

Either way, here's my starting bid:
Pin 87876: DLR - Letters to Santa - Jack Skellington

yes they are and unopened still plastic wraped if it is the wrong one i will trade back if you find it unsatisfactory and i thank you good luck

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

Vicki

Interesting auction - and you should get some good bids as that one is now in the vault (at least, it is in the uk) good luck

-Charlie

okay people sorry cant stay up anymore going to bed so here is the leaderboad which has not changed yet?

LEADERBOARD
1. Pin-a-colada/67828
2. Chipdale123/87876
3. Huertajv/90958

Adding to my bid:
Pin 82330: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - H For Horace Horsecollar

Pin 82344: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - V For Von Drake

Pin 82346: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - X For XR

Pin 91713: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion
:anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.