• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Hollywood Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Hollywood Pin

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Here we go!

This auction is for a DSF Beauty and the Beast Hollywood Red Carpet Pin (LE 500)

5B159728-1712-443D-A3C8-5F029022DC5B-3003-00000247896BDAC5.jpg

Pin 49178: DSF - Hollywood Red Carpet (Belle and the Beast)

Does NOT include original card. There appears to be a small extra dab of paint near the bottom of her dress. It might be possible to smooth it out with polish, but it really isn't that noticeable (it is hard to see in the picture; look above the Y in Hollywood).

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). This auctions ends on Tuesday 9/11/12 at 8PM Pacific. Leaderboards will reflect actual leaders! If you aren't first you can change your bid or walk away from this auction. I will NOT change my mind at the last minute.

Feel free to bid anything on my wants list and also anything not on my owns list that you think I might enjoy. I collect sci-fi themes (Tron, Tomorrowland, Epcot, Marvel, etc.), Tinker Bell, Heimlich, and Guido from Cars. I'm also looking for any PoDM pin.

If you are a new member of DPF and/or have low feedback, I may ask that you send your pin first. No offense is implied.

Happy bidding :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back