• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast PODM First Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast PODM First Auction

anzaryaa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my first ever auction. I am auctioning a BATB podm. I an focusing mainly on things from my wants list. If you don't have anything from my wants list please feel free to bid anyway. I might have forgotten to add something. Bellow is the picture with the actual scene you will be getting. The auction will end on monday feb 25th at 12pm. Thanx for looking!

image_zpsb1d6ac50.jpg

I wish SOOO badly I had something to trade you for this! I adore this scene! Do not worry you will get tons of bids soon enough!!

things i like...
1. ariel
2. belle
3. stitch
4. simba
5. duffy
6. figaro
7. marrie

dislike
1. scrapper pins

So I really would LOVE this pin! I see Ariel is one of your #1 wants so how about this one :D

pin93369.jpg

Pin 93369: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Ariel's Undersea Adventure

I'll try Pin 91835: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Cinderella

Wow I love this scene...great first auction! I don't have anything on your wants but what about this. I bid:

Pin 25336: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 1 (Ariel)
Pin 30118: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 2 (Belle) - this pin is from my collection
Pin 58990: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Simba - was thinking about putting this in my collection

I love this pin so I gotta try :)

wow thanx guys. keep the bids comming. hehe. so the leader board so far is as follows
1. fordracing31( i love simba but i already have him)
2.livin_free_asmy_hair
3.Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back