• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Rose

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
DumboLover21 wins!

For my second auction I am offering a Beauty and the Beast pin from Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store.

pin80191

Pin 80191: DSF- Beauty and the Beast Rose

Still on original card and purchased at DSF by myself.

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). This auctions ends on Thursday 7/5/12 at 11PM Pacific. I will be leaving for Las Vegas the following day, so you pin will ship out on Monday.

Feel free to bid anything on my wants list and also anything not on my owns list that you think I might enjoy. I collect sci-fi themes (Tron, Tomorrowland, Epcot, Marvel, etc.), Tinker Bell, Heimlich, and Guido from Cars.

If you are a new member of DPF and/or have low feedback, I may ask that you send your pin first. No offense is implied.

Happy bidding :hsd:

Last edited:
I Bid:

Pin 30530: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tourist Stitch Lanyard Coconut Drink Pin

Pin 75639: DLRP - Stitch's Space Adventure

Pin 90843: WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell Only

Dumbolover21 is still in the lead, but docfish2u is now second. I will update the leaderboard again if there are more bids over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who bid so far.

These 7 day auctions are way too long for me. I think my next one will be shorter. I'm thinking of auctioning off these guys for my next auction:
P1000064.jpg

What do you guys think?

Since its BATB..I offer this one:
Pin 76663: Beauty and the Beast Broadway Play
Only one trading it....and I will send the Keychain that it came with it as well

Hey Mahrii, I'll probably do the Disney Cats when this one closes and end it Monday or Tuesday. I wanted to do something nice for the holiday weekend.

Gotta give this one to DumboLover21 although I was definitely tempted by all the other Tink pins especially from docfish2u and mickeymousje. Ultimately, I just really wanted that New Years pin. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back