• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Beauty and the Beast Vinylmations!

VINYL Beauty and the Beast Vinylmations!

luvsulley

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Ugh, I am quitting vinylmations but Cogsworth is too cute! So tempting :facepalm:

Read more; http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ture-for-collectible-figures-at-disney-parks/

vin116747LARGE.jpg

ive met the artist she is truly amazing and her visions are remarkable. The beast will be a sell out. lets plan on making an overnight line for this release.

Those look awesome! Just got the nicely done Cinderella set and with this set I'll have "good" Gaston and "evil" Gaston! Can't wait to get them! Wonder who the chase will be if there is one.

And there goes my plans to not collect Vinylmations.

Between these and the Oz Vinylmations, I'm seriously going to have a problem.

Anyone have any ideas how long these will be out for? The article mentions that they're released in June, and I would rather like to pick some of them up when I'm in WDW in August.

And there goes my plans to not collect Vinylmations.

Between these and the Oz Vinylmations, I'm seriously going to have a problem.

Anyone have any ideas how long these will be out for? The article mentions that they're released in June, and I would rather like to pick some of them up when I'm in WDW in August.

You and me both!!

Wow these are SO cute!!! I had a read on the blog but I couldnt find out if they are Limited Edition? I did read that they have a June release planned, which is great!! Cause i'll be in Walt Disney World then so I can get them :D!!!

ive met the artist she is truly amazing and her visions are remarkable. The beast will be a sell out. lets plan on making an overnight line for this release.

I don't know about that. Unless I missed something or something changed with this series, Vinymation blind box series have never sold out in one day. They are usually limited release at most. Hopefully unnecessary hype won't be created for the release.

Omg seriously, these will require an overnight??? Well, there's something else I just won't get... Curse you New England :(

Hey Becky in the off chance they are sold at the stores, I'd be more than happy to try and pick you up some boxes :) I think they may even be available online

Back