Beauty and The Beast went on sale today!

Juiceddc2

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I saw there was a blog saying that they had already made it to the UK disney stores, but I could be wrong

Anya

DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I saw there was a blog saying that they had already made it to the UK disney stores, but I could be wrong

Are these actually at/going to be at the UK stores? I know my local store doesn't carry any vinylmations [at least I've never seen them] but I'm going to London this week and could pick some up then; or if it is coming to the UK, will it only be online?

Last edited:

Anya

DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ugh, sorry guys, I misread the thread, it's about Beauty and the Beast, and the newsletter was about Little Mermaid. *blush*

I guess I'll have to wait until August then to get my hands on these, but I find it strange that they're going to release the Little Mermaid Vinyls here and not the BATB ones.

LiliMay

Little Mermaid Collector
Rating - 100%
42   0   1
Just got beast and mrs. Potts. Was wishing for cogs worth and Lumiere ! :/ ill keep trying though.

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I just want Gaston. I will be buying one next week hopefully. Will post if I get anything for trade! I would love to have all three Bimbette variants but I know that is not going to happen lol.