• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Because Tiana is in New orleans should i keep this pin then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Tiana is in New orleans should i keep this pin then?

pauly88

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
pin47642

Pin 47642: Club 33 - Member Event - New Orleans Square

The only haunted mansion pin i have left.. the other things made me wonder if i should do so I tried asking two folks on dizpins but can't get a hold of them what is your answer? Thankies..

Hi Pauly
First welcome aboard,nice to see you..I love that pin,,its has my fav rides on it
But thats up to you,if I was you I would keep it

OMG that is one of my biggest GRAIL pins! I would soooo not trade it if it were mine! I collect mansion with my emphasis on Ezra and the hitchhiking ghosts and Pirates too so this what we call a double dipper for me! I am soooooooo envious!

Last edited:
I'd love to have that pin because New Orleans is one of my favorite areas of the park & it has Club 33 on it. I'm in heaven! LoL!

Hello Pauly glad to see you here and wow only 1 trading is this rare I guess so from the looks of it.
If i were you i would hang on to it

Anna scary mickey is pin 1799 well known for it's pin picpics number Just ask an old or former Haunted mansion fan and they would know well Which is this pin..

pin1799

Pin 1799: DLR - The Haunted Mansion (Mickey)

Which is old and pretty neat for the 80's really Pin trading started around 1999 early 2000 and if you did not collect pins before that then you missed out on this pin,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back