• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! BirthDAY or BirthWEEK? DPF has spoiled my daughter!

ZAPPED! BirthDAY or BirthWEEK? DPF has spoiled my daughter!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
First, I wanted to apologize for not posting sooner, busy season has started at work and most of my free time is gone.

giphy.gif

So, as some of you know, my daughter's 6th birthday was a couple weeks ago now. We surprised her for her birthday and went to DLR. We are never doing a surprise trip/party/anything ever again with her. She kept inviting friends and family to a birthday party that never existed, she got really sad when we told her we weren't doing anything for her birthday.

giphy.gif

My wife and I felt horrible about it and we vowed never to do it again. We also enjoy planning our trips with her and getting her excited about them and this kind of sucked all of the fun out of the pre-trip.

tenor.gif

Ok, ok, ok, so anyway, we had a blast at DLR and when we got home, we had two amazing packages awaiting us from the amazing @PixiePost and equally awesome @summerskin!

I was expected something from Amanda because I participated in her co-op to get the Herc and Kronk from the Princes set, but the package was way too big for two little pins.

It was like birthday Part 2!! Technically part 3 if you count us giving our daughter all of her presents the night before her birthday (and pins the week before) and getting her all sorts of merch at the parks. And now this!!

From Sora!!

bhk7UjF.jpg

tzxSP4X.jpg

9zJB4Al.jpg

FtY6j64.jpg

O0ZGJ5p.jpg

Everything was so super cute and my daughter loved all of it. That Dory jewelry set will look so cute on her! She barely let me take pictures. And yes, one of the pictures shows the empty gold bears wrapper. She ripped into that one before I could stop her.

And Amanda!!

XZ9G8jl.jpg

XZ9G8jl.jpg

KgS8AQf.jpg

We both obliterated all of the candy and I love the card.

Also, dost my eyes deceive me? It's Mullet Eric!!!! I've been obsessed with that pin ever since it came out at DLRP and have wanted to get it for the longest time. I thought I read it had been scrapped so I was nervous about getting it, but now it's mine, err my daughter's, all....ours?

tenor.gif

I can't thank you both enough, @PixiePost and @summerskin, for bringing that huge smile on my little one's face that I cherish so much. You guys truly spoiled her with your kindness and generosity.

Back