• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Birthday ZAP ⚡️

ZAPPED! Birthday ZAP ⚡️

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
It’s hot! Work is crazy! Birthday comes around, feeling kind of meh.

My pin game is in an embarrassment of pins in a disorganized box, (truthfully, several disorganized boxes) and a PinPics I haven’t updated (checks notes) since about the pandemic.

Desparate need to rebalance and get back to things that bring me joy, I happily find my way back to DPF treading slowing back…started small with a post to trade some hidden mickeys

And [mention]TonkaToy [/mention] comes out with a ZAP of all Zaps made my day, my birthday actually. What an amazing gift indeed!

adaf5eebdd340e55b687476d317df735.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back