• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bizarre Disney Auction all in 3D!!!!!!!Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bizarre Disney Auction all in 3D!!!!!!!Look

scrumpman

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ahhhhhhhhh
:wiggle:

I hope I got all your attention hehe!!!!!

For My First Trade Auction
2 unopened packs of :

DISNEY/CLUB NINTENDO EUROPE EXCLUSIVE KINGDOM HEARTS 3D
DREAM DROP DISTANCE CARDS

Picture here :​
http://instagr.am/p/QmOUaAvT6v/

Pins only
Trade only

I like Stitch , Villains , DSF , Surprise me lol!!!​
:eek2:

Winning bid will be chosen Friday 12th at 9pm UK Time
(Hope I ve put enough info as its my first Auction on here lol)

So everyone knows these are cards for the 3DS and they work with Kingdom hearts 3DS gives in game 3d chars/items (as far as I know) kind of AR cards :)

I was so tired xD i'd really like to have these! I got the limited set of cards from the special edition but i didn't know they had boosters! *mad mad mad*

I believe they are the same cards actually that you got in the special edition xP Japan got the AR cards in various Famitsu magazine articles and the US got them all through the Mark of Mastery edition. Since Europe had no way to get the, Nintendo released them in packs like this from Club Nintendo :) I do like the package though, and I do collect everything Kingdom Hearts lol xP

I would love these, playing as we speak, I love Kingdom Hearts Series. I bid this to start with, I will check what else I can add.
Pin 85452: Disney Cupcakes - 4 Pin Booster Set (Stitch ONLY)

Hi,
Yes I think they may not be the boosters?? not too sure as they r not opened but I think kupo1112 is right your welcome to withdraw your bid just let me know.

And mahril is leader at mo :) Me like stitch chomp lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back