• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Boards on walls

Boards on walls

xdattax

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It’s Saturday. Being the single <sarcasm> loser I am </sarcasm> I have no plans and am at home alone.

Napping the afternoon away sounded ok but I’m not a nap person. So instead i decided to move some pin boards. I look down the Anna and Elsa board, hammered some more nails, and was able to get both the Hypersomniac and Fish Girl up in basically the same place, just moved the board up. Now, A&E have no place to be but I’m not getting pins as much for them as these others.

I know I’ve shown the FG board but maybe not SB. At least not since the most recent arrangement and newest pins.

7ee87e1a7e6c0454eacb113431becab8.jpg

If you were curious about what else was up, here’s the surrounding art:

f7260cd113ac74b6bc07a7ad32fb91f4.jpg

And yes, I will straighten the lopsided picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrounding art looks very cool! Would love a close up of the SB board!

Bam!

56c1eb4bfa640e56dccdc704948e2621.jpg
0202e0a2a6760cfb7eb18863b98bd278.jpg

Doesn’t include my Maleficent collection. That might be the next to get a board, but I still need to either de-board A&E or find a way to get above my east facing window. I have huge 5x5 roughly Windows that take up a lot of wall space, and all my American Girl stuff, quilting fabric stash, and other random stuff is in front of it. I have lots of space above the window but wouldn’t be able to easily add pins to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Is the Little Mermaid board spray painted or...? It looks great, I've been trying to decide how I want to spruce up my boring ol' cork board and haven't made up my mind quite yet.

Back