• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bootleg Pins Chattery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis someone say shark?

pin11778

I designed this pin back in 2002. If any one is interested in one I'd happily trade it for a pin for my students. You can view their work here. To get an idea of what type of pin I'm looking for for them you can check out the wants under Dom13sKids. It's not an exclusive list and I'd be more than happy to look at your traders for a pin that works.

Last edited:
Dom13, those are such cool pictures!! I especially love the Stitch with cape in front of the washing machine. Tell your kids that these are brilliant!!

Hi
You create the templet and send it to a pin creator like pinpros.com(BOB)The GrimGrinner created his DPF pin and pinpros did the making of it
I used condor creations,but they are no longer in business I think

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back