• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Box of joy from stratasfan!

ZAPPED! Box of joy from stratasfan!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I was delightfully surprised this week by a box from @stratasfan! She collected and made a variety of Mulan goodies for me!

qS6Vp76.jpg

Inside the VHS clam shell is a mini pin board! And that bow is hand drawn and colored!

u50Hy6c.jpg

This was such a fun surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of me, Elizabeth! It was incredibly sweet of you. :)

Happy you enjoyed your surprise! I've seen you around on here and that you only ever have Mulan as an interest, which is so cool! So, I wanted to make you a fun box! Thought now was a good time for some happy mail!

Back