• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brand New Valiant and Villainous Aurora and Maleficent 92203

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brand New Valiant and Villainous Aurora and Maleficent 92203

dieharddonald2

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is an auction for the new Valiant and Villainous

pin92203

This auction will end Monday night at 12 central time. That is 9/10/12 at Midnight central

What I am looking for:
Pins from my wants if possible
Other good traders
Haunted Mansion, Friday 13th, Tinker Bell, Chip and Dale, Figment
20,000 Leagues under the Sea

Don't want
Hidden mickeys that are not on my list

Bid as often as you like and as frequent as you may.

Thanks and Have fun

I would trade the complete Haunted Mansion Mystery set (Pin 90616: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set) for this pin and your Pin 92337: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Figment

I would trade the complete Haunted Mansion Mystery set (Pin 90616: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set) for this pin and your Pin 92337: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Figment

Um this isn't exactly how this works lol. You can only bid for the pin being shown :3

As much as I would like to make that trade. I can't because of the Rules for DPF auctions. Please read them and place another bid. Also, as of right now I have traded both of my figments but I am just about to go trade for another.

I offer:
Pin 90627: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - Captain Culpepper Clyne
Pin 90626: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - Master Gracey
Pin 90625: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - the Organ
Pin 90624: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - Phineas
Pin 90623: WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - Ezra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back