• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brave big mama Ellinor bear plush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave big mama Ellinor bear plush

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So I just placed a disneystore.com order I got only a few things...

Does anyone have this plush? I want to know more about it!! I just ordered it!!

1261039300001-1

This big mama bear!! I got her for myself, for $20 that is a STEAL! originally $40.. lol! Brave ultimately reminds me of my boyfriend.. he loves bears. Haha!! So he is not going to mind this huge girl staring at him all night!

This cute tee for my neice's christmas present!

And this lovely ornament to add to my tangled ornament collection!! :D

Mama bear is wonderful, I dare you to try not to hug her on getting her! I felt like a kid again, one of the best they have made :)
The Tangled ornament is nice enough, it's nice to have Rapunzel as a brunette.

I managed to get her for $16 in-store on Black Friday. I was thinking about getting her for a while, but there was no way that I was going to pay $40 for her. I don't collect many Disney stuffed animals and this became a must have for me! She is incredibly soft and very huggable. And only her bottom legs are movable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back