• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Bridal Birthday Zap!

ZAPPED! Bridal Birthday Zap!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am running like headless chickens this week and I don't even know why :lol: It is recital week for my daughter's ballet class and although I try not to be one of those all consumed stage moms between practices, make up & costume trying etc, I got .... a bit lost. They make a big deal out of this and it eventually rubs on.

So, a big apology goes out to my "newly wed again" friend Debi for posting this so late. I received her very thoughtful package on Tuesday actually. How many people who go on a Disney cruise to renew their wows would think of zapping cyber friends? It was her 25th anniversary after all and she was there to celebrate. That captain being easy on the eyes must have been a bonus ;)

Here is what I received from her:

tinker.jpg

Thank you so much for your kindness and thoughtfulness Debi! I wish you and hubby many happy years together :)

Last edited:
Debi, do not let your hear be broken over pins. This is for you :)

[video=youtube;GAQfwpEDdOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAQfwpEDdOw[/video]

Hi Selen
Congrats I knew Debi was doing something for you:)Congrats again Selen..so deserve this!!

Last edited:
very nice Zap Debi I like to see people get zaps have only ever had one but got a special surprise with a trade not a zap was told there was a surprise in the package. Enjoy the zap Selen

to all Happy Trading and God Bless

Back