• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Bringing 9" to the vinylmation event

VINYL Bringing 9" to the vinylmation event

Fabiocco

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm going to the vinylmation event at Epcot next Sunday. Should I bring these 9" and set? I'm a bit worried about carrying them on the airplane and then carrying them the whole day at the event without finding something good to trade them for...
I've been to some pin events before, but never to a vinylmation event, so I don't know how much trading is going on...

foto_res.jpg

Oh and if anyone goes to the event trading this one, tell me :)
http://media.dizcollect.com/img/vinylmation/park-1/9inch/1-1.jpg

I finally pre-traded for the UK one and the set, so I got what I wanted for that. Also brought the Dream, but didn't trade it.
Also didn't find my park 1 cruise line, but I didn't expect that.
Found quite some good things in the trading buckets, like the Tower of Terror and Tom Morrow chasers and the wdw cast chasers :)

Back