• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brother Bear pins!

Brother Bear pins!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi everyone!
I was pretty sick today, and whats the best way to spend a sick day? By watching Disney movies, of course! So anyways I watched Brother Bear for the first time since it was in theaters and I really really enjoyed it. I'd love to have a mini collection of it! I'm pretty much looking for anything from it, and luckily most of the pins aren't too hard to find because i don't exactly have the best traders. So, if you have any, let me know! :)
Zoe

Edit: Thanks to the AMAZING Charlie, I now have the DSUK pin on the way!

Last edited:
I have a BB BT for trade. Your traders are only showing 8 pins though, do you have others not listed?

I have a BB BT for trade. Your traders are only showing 8 pins though, do you have others not listed?
I actually only have a few pins for trade... It's sad, I know!
as much as I would like the BT. I'm setting my standards a little lower bc I know I don't have the means to trade for it! Hahahaha, I really need to get some traders!!!

Last edited:
Back