• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brrrrr... It's Really Cold Outside as ELSA LE200 works her magic! Ends Friday, Feb 10th @ 7:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brrrrr... It's Really Cold Outside as ELSA LE200 works her magic! Ends Friday, Feb 10th @ 7:00 PM PST

disneykins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
In celebration of one of the coldest days of 2023, we are presenting the Ice Queen Elsa, from the famous Disney classic film Frozen.

RS_R244f967c44.png

Pin 132158 ACME Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa is a Limited Edition of 200 pin and is depicted in her Ice Gown in this stunning rendition from the film.

All bids are welcome but will be leaning toward pin offers of other limited edition pins especially cute Stitch poses, Coco or anything else appealing will work.

This auction will close on Friday, February 10th, at 7:00 PM ET.

Happy bidding & Enjoy!

Thanks so much for the bids. Here is the first leaderboard:

1st - disneychildwithin - Really like this series of Sweet and Sour Acme pins (Need Snow, Cinderella & Stepsisters as well).

Pin 132895 Acme/HotArt - Trading - Sweet and Sour - Evil Queen

2nd - stratasfan - Close, close second and almost a tie.

Pin 107985 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Jake - GWP​

3rd - Sitathoriunet - Dated pins are really not part of my collection but thanks for the great choice.

Pin 102134 Tinker Bell 14th of July 2014​

Thanks for participating and your great bids.

Unfortunately, my PinPics account is just currently not up to date and apologize for that. Thank you for taking a look though.
There is less than 24 hours left till the winner is announced.

Thanks so much for the bids. Here is the updated leaderboard:

1st - stratasfan - Edged it out into 1st place

Pin 107985 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Jake - GWP​

Pin 97742 Maleficent - Villain Shoes Mini-pin​

2nd - disneychildwithin - Really like this series of Sweet and Sour Acme pins (Love Snow, Cinderella & Stepsisters as well).

Pin 132895 Acme/HotArt - Trading - Sweet and Sour - Evil Queen

3rd - Sitathoriunet - Dated pins are really not part of my collection but thanks for the great choice.

Pin 102134 Tinker Bell 14th of July 2014​

Thanks for participating and all of your great bids.

Unfortunately, my PinPics account is just currently not up to date and apologize for that. Thank you for taking a look though.
There is less than 12 hours left till the winner is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back