• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Building up traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building up traders

One_pin_started_it_all

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

This is my first thread here in the trading part of the forum. Exciting!

I am going to the DLP Event at the end of March and I would like to build my traders up before I go. I have two extra DLP open edition Stitch pins left, which are:

Pin 74426: DLRP - Mickey Ears Hat Series – Stitch
Pin 74428: DLRP - Castle Series 2009 – Stitch

The pins come on their original cards.

I would like to trade these Stitch pins for open edition Stitch pins from the other parks or the Disney Stores, around the same trade/want ratio as my pins.

I also have this set of limited editions left (on original cards) which I would like to trade for limited pins around the same trade/want ratio as my pins.

Pin 79131: DLRP - Mad Pin Party Event - Reine de Coeur EL
Pin 79132: DLRP - Mad Pin Party Event - Alice EL
Pin 79133: DLRP - Mad Pin Party Event - Cheshire Cat EL

Make me any offers. I’ll consider all trades and I would love to make some!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the name tag one. I'll take a look through my trades and post all the ones that would be available for it. :stitch:

It doesn't look like I really have any OE pins with the same trades/wants, but I'd be willing to trade any one of these for it:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back